Can You Get Mercury Poisoning… From Your Cell Phone?
Filed under: EMF Energy
You might already be aware of one potential health hazard posed by your cell phone. Wireless devices such as your phone emit electromagnetic energy that has been linked to cancerous tumors. The fact that we all tend to wear or hold our cell phones close to our bodies for many hours of the day seems to exacerbate the problem. But now, we have learned of another imminent threat: Studies have shown that your cell phone might also be linked to mercury in your bloodstream.
How can this be possible, when cell phones don’t emit mercury? You probably know that dental fillings commonly contain mercury. It has always been assumed that this small amount of mercury, contained in our teeth, cannot possibly harm us because it stays in the filling and does not come into contact with our bloodstreams.
But according to one recent study, using a cell phone in close proximity to your jaw – as we all do when we talk on the phone – can result in toxic mercury leeching into other parts of your body. Your cell phone releases electromagnetic energy that heats up the dental fillings in your mouth, just enough to release the mercury contained within them. You then inhale tiny amounts of mercury and it is transferred to your bloodstream.
So what does mercury do? Have you ever heard the phrase, “mad as a hatter”? It refers to hat makers, who long ago used mercury in the processing of certain hat components. Hat makers were known for having mental health problems, which we now know was due to the mercury exposure from their occupations!
Mercury poisoning causes symptoms such as:
- Mood swings, irritability, and other emotional changes
- Muscle twitches, tremors, or weakness
- Muscle atrophy
- Decreased cognitive functioning
- Reduced memory and attention span
- Impairment of speech and hearing
- Skin rashes and inflammation
- Bloody diarrhea
- Damage to kidneys
As you can see, mercury poisoning is not something to be taken lightly. Some people are now choosing to play it safe, and have their mercury-based dental amalgrams removed by a holistic dentist. That is certainly one option, but it’s important to note that you will likely be exposed to higher levels of mercury during the removal procedure.
Another option is to block the electromagnetic energy released by your cell phone. You can do this by installing a simple MRET chip on your phone and any other wireless devices that you own. Call us for more information on how this simple device can protect you and your family from harmful radiation – especially if you have mercury-based dental fillings in your mouth.