Can Your WiFi Router Cause Cancer?
Filed under: EMF Energy
Recently, the World Health Organization, composed of 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries, decided to classify electromagnetic frequencies as a Group 2B (possible) carcinogen. In other words, these experts have reason to strongly suspect that EMFs, as they are called, could contribute to the development of cancer.
The words “electromagnetic frequency” sound like something out of an old Star Trek episode… But EMFs are actually all around you, right now. Your wifi router, for example, emits an electromagnetic field as long as it is plugged in and turned on. If you’re like most people, that means 24 hours per day, your internet router is emitting potentially dangerous energy. And of course, it’s certainly not your only household appliance that does so.
WiFi is just a fact of life in this day and age. Unless you venture far into a national forest or similar setting, you are going to encounter electromagnetic energy from WiFi routers and other similar devices. So, what can you do about it?
- Use wired version of electronics any time you can (an old-fashioned landline phone, a wired internet connection, a wired headset, and so on)
- Keep your phone on the “airplane” setting when not in use
- Unplug your wireless router, and other electronics, while you sleep. You can reduce your EMF exposure by at least 1/3 of the day by doing this, and you don’t need your devices while sleep anyway.
- Avoid direct contact with electronics – use your laptop on a table, and don’t wear your phone on your body.
- Try not to purchase any more “smart” devices. Yes, those washing machines and refrigerators seem tempting, but are they potentially worth your health?
Most importantly, keep in mind that technology has ways of catching up to potential dangers. In particular, MRET (molecular resonant effect technology) appears effective at neutralizing the harmful effects of EMFs. Another innovation, called ERT (energy resonance technology), aims to strengthen your own biofield to keep your body functioning properly.
We combined these two technologies to create GIAPLEX protective devices. Our line of products includes small chips, which attach directly to electronic devices to mitigate their harmful effects, as well as items such as headsets and even jewelry which can be worn for protection against harmful EMFs. For more information on how these items work, and to try them out for yourself, just contact us and we’ll be happy to explain their benefits and uses.
Note: Special credit goes to Dr. Sherrill Sellman, ND for developing this information. Dr. Sherrill is an international author, psychotherapist, women’s health advocate and seminar presenter. Through her books (Hormone Heresy: What Women Must Know About Their Hormones and Mothers Prevent Your Daughters from Getting Breast Cancer), lectures, and seminars, she has empowered women all over the world to make more educated and informed choices about their health.
Visit her website at http://www.whatwomenmustknow.com and read her original article at http://www.totalhealthmagazine.com/Environmental-Health/Solutions-to-Protect-You-From-Our-WIFI-World.html.