8 Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Radiation Exposure
Filed under: EMF Energy
“Radiation exposure” sounds like something that only happens in sci-fi movies or medical dramas, doesn’t it? And yet, we are all exposed to various forms of radiation every day. Radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic frequency (EMF) and extremely low frequency (ELF) radiation are all components of our daily lives.
Now, since no one is keeling over and dying on the spot after turning on their wifi router, we tend to accept these different forms of invisible radiation as “safe”. We would certainly want to believe that, wouldn’t we? Without this technology, you probably wouldn’t be reading this article right now! All of these modern conveniences offer definite improvements to our lives.
However, research is increasingly pointing to hidden, long-term damages from radiation exposure. We all know that there is rarely a single moment in which people suddenly contract a chronic, serious disease. These things take time to develop, and get their start as minute, cellular-level damages long before noticeable symptoms ever manifest.
For example, recent research indicates that cell phone frequencies can disrupt normal production of red blood cells, and might cause production of abnormal cells. It isn’t hard to imagine how this issue could progress to become symptomatic, and eventually become a serious long-term health concern. Yet, it all begins invisibly.
Since wireless technology clearly has so much to offer, we’re not actually advising you to give it up. That probably wouldn’t be feasible inmost cases, anyway, because radiation really is all around us. However, you can take steps to reduce your exposure.
- Turn off your wireless router at night while you sleep
- Switch your phone to airplane mode when you aren’t using it
- Opt out of the “smart meter” program with your local utility companies (if you can)
- Use wired earbuds and headsets rather than bluetooth devices
- Don’t carry your cell phone next to your body
- Stand away from the microwave when using it
- Reconsider any plans to include “smart” appliances in your home
- Attach a radiation neutralizing chip to your cell phone and other devices
On that last note, give us a call or shoot us an email. We can discuss how a simple device, attached to your phone or other wireless appliances, can neutralize radioactive energy in order to lessen the impact on your body and health.