The 5 Worst Sources of EMF Radiation in Your Home
Filed under: EMF Energy
Did you know that there are sources of toxic radiation in your home? Even if you can’t see or feel this radiation, it is still present and you need to take a proactive approach to reduce Electromagnetic Radiation that is harming the health of your family.
Electromagnetic frequencies are all around us, and this term is often used for the harmful frequencies that come from environmental factors. Often referred to as “EMF” or “EMRs,” the harmful frequencies come from technology products. As our world becomes more and more digital, many people are filling their homes with high tech devices that are emitting these dangerous frequencies.
Researchers are now connecting EMF exposure with a number of health problems, including fertility issues, chronic fatigue, headaches, cancer, memory issues, and more. If you want to protect the health of your family, then you need to get rid of the high exposure items in your home.
Worst Sources of EMF
Electromagnetic frequencies come from many different sources, and some of these fields actually occur within your own body. The harmful frequencies can disrupt the natural frequencies within your body, which can lead to health problems. These are the five worst sources of EMFs that you need to avoid:
- Electrical Items: Essentially, anything with a power cord. If it can be plugged into the wall, then it is emitting EMFs in your home.
- Cell Phones: Most people keep their cell phone within arm’s reach throughout the day, which means they are carrying a dangerous source of EMFs wherever they go.
- Power Lines: Do you live in a home near power lines? These lines run everywhere, either above or below ground, and the radiation exposure is even higher if you are near a power facility.
- Metal Plumbing: If you have old metal pipes in your home, then it is likely that those pipes are carrying dangerous EMF currents.
- Wireless Internet: Many people stay connected through WiFi throughout the day, and these internet connections are exposing us to harmful radiation.
Here’s an important question. Is it realistic to think that you’re going to stop using your wireless technology and get rid of all sources of dangerous EMF’s in your home? Of course not. However, there are simple things you can do to reduce the negative impact and truly thrive in this ever increasing wireless age. Reach out to me and I’ll provide simple things you can do to safeguard your family.